Organic Barley Grass Powder 200g
Barley grass is a self pollinating plant of the grass species. It is found growing wild in the middle regions of the world where temperatures are warmer. Barley grass is the leaf of the plant, as opposed to the grain
- Lab Analysis
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The RAWGANIQ™ Difference
Our barley grass is grown in the abundant grasslands of Inner Mongolia and harvested in early spring in order to preserve the maximum nutrition of the new blades. The blades are soaked in sterile water, rinsed and then cut before being slowly dehydrated and formed into powder. Once in powder form it is immediately packed into dry foil bags, then sealed in round cardboard drums to lock out heat, moisture or light.
- Certified organic to EU and NOP standards (view certificates)
- Directly imported from the processing plants of our growers, thus reducing handling and minimizing nutrient loss
- Packed and processed in GMP/HACCP certified and FDA-approved facility (view certificate)
- Lab analysis to ensure your safety (Click “lab analysis” tab to learn more)
Barley grass powder has a light green colour and pleasant grass type odour with a similar grassy taste.
Barley grains are commonly used in the production of beer, whereas the leaf (grass) is packed with a variety of nutrients in the form of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It has been used over the centuries in a multitude of therapies, mostly gastrointestinal problems.
From a nutritional perspective, Barley grass powder contains carotene, vitamins B1, B2 and B12, iron, magnesium and amino acids, as well as important enzymes that are essential for our bodily function.
- Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties due to the presence of the chlorophyll
- Supports liver health and detoxing ability
- May improve skin health due to presence of selenium
- Aids in keeping the body alkaline by reducing acid
- Supports the body’s immunity through its composition of vitamins and minerals
- Maintains a healthy digestion system due its high fiber content
How to Use:
As a pre formed powder, it is best used an ingredient in a beverage or food. ar an ingredient smoothie, over ice cream, mixed with a favourite beverage.
Place a 5g-7g teaspoon in your favourite juice, or smoothie or apply it over wet desserts like ice cream or jelly. The taste is grassy, but can be offset if necessary by a range of fruits.
|Batch No.: BGP||Batch No.:|
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 25 cm|